Saturday, February 28, 2009

thoughts 2/28

The following bullet points are my thoughts, in the order in which they enter my brain:
  1. I feel really, really dumb right now.
  2. My literary magazine students are brilliant. I am so proud of them.
  3. Tonight, three different people spilled ice water or icy beer on me. Two of them (possibly more?) were bartenders. I am now reminiscent of college. Aww..
  4. SO MUCH DRAMA. So entertaining. I should be horrified, but my life is never that interesting... Although boys, I hope you figure out your issues and become friends again.
  5. WHOA. BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WAS EARTH-SHATTERING.
  6. I want to BE Katee Sackhoff.
  7. I could live on peanut butter.
  8. I am going on a super run tomorrow. It will be glorious. I can't wait.
  9. I am so happy that spring is coming. Even f it becomes cold again, I can handle it, because this brief warm spell has proven to me that we won't be shoveling ice forever. And THANK GOD. My poor windshield couldn't take anymore.
  10. The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
    The dream maker's gonna make you mad
    The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
    Its all in your mind!" ...in related news you need to download "spaceman" by the killers.
  11. You should also read Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. Ask me for details why.
  12. Does anyone want to see a movie tomorrow night? Or wander around aimlessly for a couple of hours? Is it supposed to be nice? I can't seem to stay inside... it's too difficult.
  13. Need sleep.
  14. Night.
~ mccrae

No comments: