Monday, February 23, 2009

Firsts survey

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Mike Anderson

2. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
whiskey

3. What was your FIRST job?
Scoops Ice Cream... Scooper

4. What was your FIRST car?
1999 Toyota Sienna... still going strong

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one yet, except facebook. I am king of lame.

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I'm going to keep that one to myself...

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Burgin

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Florida when I was six weeks old to visit my Grandma Alice

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Erin, and yes! I moved from Texas at age 10, and she moved here after college!

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably Erin's house.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
one of my roommates. early mornings are a blur.

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
my cousin Jane... I was a flower girl... it was awesome...

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
pressed "ignore" on my phone alarm.

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Kiss concert in seventh grade with dad. As in, the top 40 radio station, not the band.

15. FIRST tattoo?
Don't have one

16. First piercing?
Ears when I was 9.

17. First foreign country you've been to?
Netherlands

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Bambi

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Texas

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Sam Calero

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
To keep my teaching job for next september... I love it, and I'm afraid of the economy.

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
How to speak a million languages

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
no clue... no one reads my blog, so...

1 comment:

Meg Julian said...

AH HEM!