Sunday, October 14, 2012

GIRLY COMMENTARY: New England Patriots @ Seattle Seahawks

I think when you watch football there should be a choice between regular commentary and girly commentary. -Tianna

Danny Woodhead is fun-sized.

Leah: Have you ever been a slutty football player for Halloween?
Tianna: I guess you could just ear no pants... Or tight short-shorts.
Leah: That would be only funny if you wore a helmet. I once went as a slutty hockey player to a theme party at UMass.

Bledsoe is a really cool last name. I wouldn't mind having that be my last name.

Leah: Seattle uniforms are not aesthetically pleasing.
Tianna: Really? I like the neon green.
Leah: NOT THE ARROWS.

Their shoes look like my racing flats.

I think if Wilfork sat on me I'd die. But possibly enjoy it.

Leah: Ass watch 2012... what's the nicest ass on both teams?
Stephen: They all look the same.
Tianna: No they don't!

Tianna: I don't think Tom Brady has the nicest ass on the team. Not by a long shot.
Ian: Belichik doesn't.
Stephen: He doesn't run enough.
Ian: He throws too much.
Stephen: Not too much, sinc that's like his only good quality.
Leah: I have no idea what any of this means.

Leah: Can that be a theme party we'd do?
Tianna: Slutty sports?
Ian: Does that mean I get to wear a jockstrap on the outside of my pants?
Tianna: WEIRD.
Leah: Yes.
Tianna: I'll be a ref and blow that whistle.
Tiana and Leah: CAN YOU BLOW MY WHISTLE BABY WHISTLE BABY...

The Patriots' head coach has ahd that same face since 1990.
That's unfortunate.
He's also a genius.
Genius or not, he's going to need some plastic surgery to fix that scowl.
And jowl.

I don't understand football commercials. Hot black man running. Meatballs. What?
That's RG3.

Tianna: He's balding on top.
Ian: Starting to
Tianna: Look at that. I can see it.
Ian: That's what happens when you have a supermodel for a wife.
Tianna: She's preggers.
Ian: Is she?
Tianna: She's gonna have that baby any day now We think it's a girl.
Ian: Good move!!!

Tianna: Remember when he had really long hair?
Ian: Remember when he was with Bridget Moynahan?
Leah: Remember when I hated her in real life because in fictional Sex and the City life she stole Mr. Big from Carrie?
Tianna: I never liked her that much.
Leah: I finally don't hate her because she's so good on Blue Bloods. She finally escaped my typecast hatred.
Ian: See, the only reason I would have to watch that show would be Tom Selleck. Which is, I know, the reason you watch that show.
Leah: OMG I want his mustache on my body.

Tianna: I think Tom Brady is too skinny. I like a big dude.
Leah: Me too.
Ian: I have no comment.

Tianna: I love the man love that goes on after the game.
Leah: You should move here and join our gym. That's the kind of love that goes on in boxing class except it's girls and we're WAY MORE INSANE.

Tianna: Gronkowski might have the best ass on the team.
Ian: He also has four brothers.
Tianna: Oh really?
Leah: Excellent.
Ian: And they save all their money rather than spend it.
Tianna: Good to know.
Ian: And you have to deal with the fact that they're all from Buffalo.
Tianna: Whatever. Not my concern.

No comments: