Thursday, January 22, 2009

Being an adult sucks.

I don't like being an adult.
  • Clothes are more expensive.
  • Facebook is used as a weapon.
  • When I get sick, my mom doesn't take care of me. Although if I were in a dire enough situation, she probably still would.
  • Some people grow up, but don't mature, and such people are not fun to deal with.
  • No one appreciates you.
  • Vacuums break.
  • People leave.
  • Skinny jeans stop fitting.
  • Pants don't exist like in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
  • 11% of my paycheck is gone before I receive it.
  • I still can't spell "receive" right the first time.
  • You get judged for asking for a kids' menu and crayons at a restaurant. I mean really, why should that particular fine motor skill be limited to children?

No comments: