Sunday, November 20, 2011

Everything I did today to avoid being productive

The following is a list, in no particular order, of everything I did today to avoid being productive.

  1. Ran 1.5 miles. Got bored. Ran home. 
  2. Changed my outfit 4 times before walking the quarter mile to the ATM. 
  3. Got quarters for laundry. Did not do laundry. 
  4. Made fajitas. 
  5. Reorganized my wallet. 
  6. Texted and called people. 
  7. Read Perez Hilton three times. 
  8. Watched two episodes of House. 
  9. Googled 6 diseases that I learned about while watching House. 
  10. Commented on nearly everything Jenn posted on facebook. 
  11. Wondered: Jenn or Jen? I don't know, now that facebook has synced with my phone, because your full name shows up now. 
  12. Ignored a phone call from a guy I met last night with beautiful eyes. 
  13. Wondered if I'd end up dating him and then he'd get mad at me after reading this. 
  14. Spent 5 minutes debating whether or not to call him back. Decided not to call him back. 
  15. Thought about packing a lunch. Continued sitting on couch. 
  16. Daydreamed about black leather riding boots with silver buckles. 
  17. Watched Revenge. 
  18. Pondered what theme to have for our NYE party. 
  19. Tried to rebuild my iTunes library. Failed. 
  20. Stretched my quads for 5 minutes. 
  21. Listened to Love and Peace or Else 3 times. 
  22. FINALLY FIGURED OUT what the fuss over Enrique Iglesias is all about. 
  23. Went to the ATM. Took pictures of glittery pavement. 
  24. Swore up and down that I'll go running tomorrow and to Pilates on Tuesday. 
  25. Wondered if Katniss, Gale and Peeta would be popular baby names starting in April. 
  26. Was extremely offended by the product placement at the AMAs. Really JLo? A Gucci/Fiat car? 
  27. Watched all the Lonely Island videos. Died laughing. 
  28. Got REALLY F-ING MAD for ten minutes. Then got over it. 
  29. Got really f-ing mad for 30 seconds after typing that. Then got over it. 
  30. Questioned JLo's outfit choice at the AMAs. 
  31. Wanted to go clubbing. 
  32. Decided to expand my social circle. 
  33. Read random blogs. 
  34. Thought about men's shoulders. 
  35. Realized how awesome Kelly Clarkson is. 
  36. Thought about carbs. Thought better of it. 
  37. Vacuumed and swiffered the whole house. 
  38. Thought about what Nick Carter would seriously think if he read my letter. 
  39. Thought about cleaning my menorah. Decided I was too lazy. 
  40. Decided to write a blog about all the things I did today instead of being productive. 

No comments: