Friday, February 19, 2010

Things I Hate

This blog is inspired by Dave Anderson. He was two years ahead of me in high school, and his senior year, he took my yearbook and labeled all the people in his class that he hated and why. Thank you, Dave. I hope you're having fun in France, doing... whatever it is people do when they move to France.

THINGS I HATE:
  • People from BU (except MK)
  • People from BU that howl at the moon while drunk at night during the week. or at all. who howls? who does that?
  • injuries
  • the smoke monster
  • being fat
  • having to wait a week between Lost episodes
  • Jack Shephard (I'm sorry, he's SO ANNOYING. I know everyone loves him, and I know you're going to judge me, but I am ALL ABOUT SAWYER. I know. Surprise, surprise. Leah likes the bad boy with a heart of gold character. Color us shocked). 
  • the fact that I'm losing weight, and as a result, my boobs are shrinking
  • winter
  • cold
  • car payments
  • my hands. they are bitten bloody and raw.
  • this week
  • luck

No comments: