Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle

 
There are some things you need to understand about this picture. 
1. I was not holding a guitar of any kind. 
2. I was not pretending to play air guitar. 
3. Mary Kate and I decided to take an entire series of photos of ourselves headbanging. As in, at least 20. 
4. The majority of these pictures will never be seen by anyone but me and Clayton (my computer). 
5. My shirt is from Forever 21. I am 23. I am only slightly ashamed. 
6. Lovely, generous people who leave their tabs open to the general public are both a gift and a curse on humanity (and my metabolism). 
7.  Does anyone remember that Alanis Morisette video where she's 
8. I am currently eating oriental rice crackers. 
9. #8 is not related to #1-7. I am okay with this. 

Love you all, 
lw

PS: more pics to come
Posted by Picasa

No comments: